Sofokast is the original sofosbuvir from the world-famous Indian producer Natco Pharma Limited, licensed under the brand name Aprazer Health Care under the license of Gilead Sciences.
To buy Sofocast means to purchase the original Sofosbuvir from Gilead at the lowest price in India.
How To Use
Sofosbuvir is taken once a day in combination with daclatasvir or other auxiliary drugs for the treatment of hepatitis C. Monotherapy Sofosbuvir is ineffective. The medicine is taken after eating without chewing and washed down with enough water.
Composition and form of release
- One Sofokast tablet contains 400 mg of Sofosbuvir.
Oval tablets of brick color in a dosage of 400 milligrams. The package contains 28 tablets.
Side effects and contraindications
When taking Sofosbuvir in 10% of patients, it is possible to experience the following side effects:
- migraines and headaches;
- sub-depressive state;
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
Sofokast is not allowed without a doctor’s prescription. The medicine is contraindicated:
- patients under the age of 18;
- those who want to have a baby, during pregnancy and while breastfeeding;
- Elderly people with renal and hepatic insufficiency – with caution.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.