Daclahep is a licensed generic from Hetero Healthcare Limited. It is active against the hepatitis C virus of 1,2,3,4 genotypes. The action is based on blocking the multiplication of the protein molecule of the hepatitis C virus.
The active substance is daklatasvir. Daklahep contains 60 mg of active ingredient, it is an effective daily dose.
✔ Pharmacological action
Daclatasvir active substance, Daclatasvir, blocks the multiplication of the hepatitis virus, reduces the viral load. Daclatasvir in combination with Sofosbuvir is a safe and effective means of combating hepatitis C. Previously used from hepatitis C, interferon is now not used. Now the treatment is easier for the patient and more effective because interferon had many side effects. Daklahep and Sofosbuvir give 100% of the result, and patients with hepatic pathologies are successfully treated, as well as those who have detected the 3 genotype of the virus.
✔ Indications for use
The drug daclahep hetero has shown to be effective against the hepatitis C virus of all genotypes, but a mandatory condition is its use in conjunction with sofosbuvir. This is the most effective combination (60 mg Daclahep and 400 mg sofosbuvir).
✔ Contraindications to use
A remedy for hetero labs ltd is not recommended in the following cases:
– In the presence of allergic reactions, hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
– the drug is not used in children;
– do not apply in pregnancy and lactation, when feeding babies, breastfeeding is stopped; women with a virus should use contraceptives to rule out pregnancy;
– In the treatment of patients with cirrhosis of the liver, the process should be carefully monitored by a doctor, the same can be said about cases when liver operations are performed, as well as liver transplantation;
– Daklahep is not used as a monotherapy.
✔ Side Effects
Daklatasvir (Daklahep) from Indian manufacturer may provoke some undesirable effects. In particular, in combination with daklatasvir sofosbuvir can cause such reactions:
– a headache, weakness, fatigue (more than 0.1% of patients);
– Changes in appetite, insomnia, dizziness, gastrointestinal disorders, pain in muscles and joints, anemia, anxiety, mood changes, (less than 0, 1% of patients).
Interaction with other drugs
drug Daclahep from an Indian company HETERO LABS incompatible with medications that produce the glycoprotein and cytochrome. Such agents include rifampicin, phenobarbital, deksaetazon, rifabutin, St. John’s wort, carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.